Grant Thornton Business Risk/Advisory Services, Sr. Associate - Atlanta, GA
- Focus on IT risk and security, and business process improvement.
- Risk Assessments, SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC Readiness Assessments, IT Security, Internal Audit, and IT SOX consulting.
Avanade Systems Engineer, Consultant - Atlanta, GA
- Providing managed solutions and infrastructure solutions utilizing Microsoft enterprise technologies.
- Strong focus on migration of communications platforms (Lotus Notes to Microsoft Exchange/Lync), Active Directory (Windows Server 2003/2008 to Windows Server 2012) migration and desktop migrations (Win XP to Win 7 / 8).
- Develop process flow and manage logistics and communications.
- Prepare mobile GIS solutions pertaining to utility and land management services.
- Develop custom scripting solutions to automate workflows using Python and ArcGIS/ArcPy.
- Manage ArcGIS Server and create custom web services and solutions.
Amec E&I Inc GIS Specialist - Kennesaw, GA
- Create, maintain and manage data for various ongoing projects. Provide geospatial analysis, data mining and management, and cartographic services to internal and external clients.
- Create custom, project specific scripting solutions and tools employing Python and VB Script.
- Improving business performance and visibility by enhancing overall technology efficiencies through media such as online network set-up, website launches, dynamic content, and stream-lining processes.
- Project development life cycle management through all stages including gathering requirements, development, and user acceptance.
- Managing potential clients, drafting proposals, requirements gathering, project management, and growing the business.
Masters of Business Administration
GPA: 3.7, Social Entrepreneur Corps Internship- Antigua, Guatemala
Bachelor of Science, Geographic Information Systems
GPA: 3.5, Etowah Foundation Scholarship Recipient
Earned the Information Technology Certificate
- Co-founder of Hyped Consulting LLC, an entrepreneurial
endeavor primarily focused on providing web development, marketing, and IT services to small and medium sized businesses. Visit our portfolio page to see some of our clientele
- Community Outreach
- Served as Director of Information Technology and webmaster for Mango Tree Foundation, a non-profit 501(c)3 organization.
- Summer Internship with Social Entrepreneur Corps in Guatemala, Summer 2011.
- Web development services provided to Cartersville Service League, a community nonprofit 501(c)3 organization.